Sunday, December 2, 2012

Meaninglessness means there's nothing to stop us from creating meaning for ourselves.


Midway life's journey I was made aware
That I had strayed into a dark forest,
And the right path appeared not anywhere.

I hate Sundays. I think it goes back to being forced to wake up early and go to church when I was a kid. Or maybe it's because I stay up all night so I don't throw off my schedule working the night shift. (Typed that as "shit." Almost didn't correct it.) 

I feel like shit, and I'm working six days this week. A co-worker is on vacation, so at least I'll have six days to get a little overtime. I need to see my NP because I'm out of RXs for my ADHD meds, and I think my anti-depressants need to be adjusted or changed altogether. 

I read 26 books in 2010, 37 books in 2011, and this year I have read 60 books. I have just started my 61st: Driving with Plato, by Robert Rowland Smith.   I'm also watching Planet Hulk, because I have raging ADHD.

Got some film developed the other day. I miss my cameras; I haven't been shooting much lately, especially now that the rainy season started. 

Sunset over the coastal range
Untitled

Amusing little car at the Grand Lodge.
Untitled

The Doctor's Office Bar at the Grand Lodge.
Untitled

Hello, me.
Untitled

More of the Grand Lodge
Untitled

The Blue Heron French Cheese Company in Tillamook
Untitled

More Cheese Company
Untitled

Hello again, me
Untitled

Rockaway Beach
Untitled

My friend, V, and her dog, Ike at Rockaway (annual girls' weekend!)
Untitled

Goblins at an abandoned lumber mill
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

To Write Love On Her Arms
TWLOHA

My with?

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Willkommen. Bienvenue. Welcome. C'mon in.
Willkommen. Bienvenue. Welcome. C'mon in.

Why, yes. I am an amazing photographer.

No comments: