Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It was a graveyard smash.

Untitled

Two of my friends and I went to the Portland Zombie Prom on Saturday at the Bossanova Ballroom. Got made up as zombies, had a great time. Didn't dance with anyone except my friend and her boyfriend (at the same time). I guess a pity dance counts.

After the prom, we stopped at the am/pm to get some snacks and when we came out (still in zombie getup), there was a police car parked next to ours.  My friend, R, started walking like a zombie and when we got to our car, the intercom on the squad car clicked on and the cop said, "Brrrraaaaainnnns..." Made my fucking year. So awesome.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

They weren't lying.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Sarah Linkof of the Back Alley Barbers:
Untitled

'Nighthawks' was the inspiration for this one:
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

No comments: