Sunday, February 19, 2012

Music, music, I hear music

Don't forget, tomorrow is Hoodie-Hoo Day! I wait alll year for this thing, and it's so silly, but I love it.

Went running today, preparing for the Shamrock run next month.  I also made Chocolate Stout Cupcakes:





They're soooooo gooooood.

I've started playing the guitar again. I say this like I was ever really good at it, but it used to make me happy.  So I stole my sister's guitar, tuned it and started figuring out "Life's a Gas" from tab. I went with T. Rex mostly because I love T. Rex, but because Bolan didn't know more than four or five chords, and that's about where I'm at. Other songs I used to know have been rapidly coming back to me, though only in bits and pieces. The Man is giving us a "we're doing super" bonus with our next paycheck, so I'm going to buy myself an acoustic. My sister's Epiphone is great, but I want/need something with a narrower neck. Something more fitting for my hamster hands.

picnikfile_QIa1kI

No comments: