Sunday, March 7, 2010

Testing?

I finally figured out how to add another blog to this iBlogger application I've got on my phone.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the words "blog" and "app"? I want to download the DeLorean app, go back in time and kill the hipster asshole who coined the terms. No. I'll go back to the beginning and sterilize his ancestors.

Mom, sis and I went to dinner at EXTREME PIZZA tonight. They didn't have Red Bull on tap, but they did have a giant TV with downhill skiing on a loop.

Ma had a coupon, so we basically got one giant veggie pizza, one small pestotato (?!) pizza and two pops for ten bucks. Good food but I could barely choke down a single slice.

More to say but not here. I'll save this APP for when I'm bored on the train to work tomorrow night. I'll keep you all updated on how many tweakers get on in the free zones, ask me for money and then jump off right before we hit the pay zone again.

Right now, it's time for yoga.

No comments: